Friday 22 May 2015

New Years Resolution #2 - Knitting A Jumper

So another of my New Years Resolutions (for the last few years - since I learnt to knit really!) has been to knit myself a jumper. This also ties in with my other resolution this year, of not to buy any new clothes, just make them.

Well it had got to the end of April, and although I'd thought more about actually knitting myself a jumper this year, I still hadn't actually done anything. Then, for my birthday, my lovely boyfriend bought me 2 massive balls of wool (from John Lewis) and so that was it, I had to start!

After some extensive googling (it's going to take a long time so I needed to be sure!) I settled on this awesome looking pattern: http://www.craftyarncouncil.com/feb99_knit.html

I'm knitting it in Navy and Cream instead of Black and White and have only done the front so far but I LOVE IT! Here is my progress:


Check back later in the year for more updates - hopefully a back will follow next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment