Monday 4 May 2015

Conquering Crochet

One of my New Year's resolutions for the last few years, has been to learn to crochet (along with various other projects such as knitting myself a jumper), and unfortunately, in my very busy life, this has never quite happened.

So when I was collecting some post from our local delivery office on Friday, which happens to be in the same building as our local library, and I saw this book, I knew it was a sign.


I don't know what was different about this attempt to learn, other than having this fantastic book to follow, but I immediately got it. And so wondered what I'd ever found so difficult in the past. 


I've always loved Granny Square blankets so straight away, once I'd mastered the basics, I set about making some and am hooked!! My aim now is to make at least one a day, until I have enough to make a massive patchwork blanket, and then I will feel that my learning of crochet is satisfactory, for this year at least!








No comments:

Post a Comment