Saturday 11 October 2014

Knitted Toilet Roll Covers...

Knitted toilet roll covers are not something I'd ever really thought about. My Granny used to have those knitted dolls that covered your toilet roll, which I used to play with, as dolls, but I'd never really seen the need for them....

So when I was a bridesmaid recently for a friend, apparently you now have to buy your bridesmaids presents, and because this friend mocks what I do on a regular basis, she bought me the most ridiculous book she could think of: Knitted Toilet Roll Covers.

Luckily, I have a few friends who have just bought houses, so what could be more perfect as a housewarming present than a personalised knitted toilet roll cover (haha!).

1. Pete the Polar Bear






2. Welcome to Vespan Road




This one was a lot harder, to keep the yarns from getting tangled, and to keep the tension right. 



No comments:

Post a Comment