Wednesday 14 September 2016

Penguins!

I love being asked to make custom mobiles and name banners - particularly when it involves an animal that I particularly love!

So I was especially excited to be asked to make a penguin felt name banner, for a lovely customer in Australia.

Here is a photo:


How cute are these!?!? I love them!


So here is a photo of the finished name banner, now safely in a nursery down under. 


Then, I was at a market last week, and was asked if I could make a penguin name banner, and as soon as I showed them a photo of the one above, they were so excited, and ordered one straight away!



Then I thought, these penguins are too cute just to be for name banners, and so I added some fish, and an iceberg and the sun, and turned it into a mobile!


No comments:

Post a Comment