Monday 8 February 2016

Making A May Fair

I went on a very fun (and very wet and windy) photo shoot to Norfolk, in September, and spent a lot of time making some pretty may fair scenes. I love working with ribbons, and being outside, so this was a perfect shoot for me to be working on.

Here are some pictures...


Drying out the ribbons after they'd got wet and muddy throughout the shoot. I had to wash and then dry them ready for the next day!!


Dressing a lovely tree branch with ribbons and a swing.


One calm moment when the wind dropped...


....it turned into a beautiful, sunny day!


Untangling the ribbons ready to dress the next tree was less fun....


A fun, fair, spring tea party!


Biscuits, flowers & lemonade - a perfect tea time spread!


Must keep the biscuits safe!!


The whole spread


....And finally, I made friends with a very cute little piglet. Shame he's no longer around, but I bet he's made some pretty tasty sausages and bacon. Mmmmm bacon....

No comments:

Post a Comment