Saturday 23 November 2013

I Love To Wear...

I'm quite fussy about my clothes. Not that anyone would think it given the bright, colourful array of bright patterns that I do wear, but I am definitely not a shopaholic, and often when I do go out shopping, I come home with nothing, as everything I find is just not quite right.

My two main things I focus on when shopping are: I don't want to be wearing the same thing as anyone else, and also I hate clothes which look cheap, so am very fussy about the sort of fabrics I buy.

My one exception to the first rule is that I have loved some of the recent collections by Designers for H&M. So whilst this often means I see someone else wearing the same outfit, it does mean I get some beautifully designed clothes, from some of my favourite designers, at a price I can afford.

I remember lovingly looking at the entire Isabel Marant Etoile collection in Liberty's when I first moved to London, wondering if I'd ever get a job that was well paid enough to afford even just one item, and had the same feeling in the Marni outlet shop in Bicester Village.

So I was very, very excited to finally get my hands on a pair of Isabel Marant quilted sneakers. They are beautiful, so beautiful I can't take them off! And very festive at the same time. And hopefully as they were in the Kids Boys range not quite so many people will have them....?



No comments:

Post a Comment