Wednesday 20 February 2013

Tribal & Other Prints

I fell in love with a tribal print skirt at Boden recently, but sadly, although it was gorgeous, it just didn't suit me. It was a bit grown up officey for me and as much as I loved it, I just knew I wouldn't wear it.


I was a bit sad about it so had a bit of a look around for another tribal print skirt and instead found this dress from asos which I love. I'm sure you're not really supposed to wear it with a fur wrap (vintage) and this amazing hat (Debenhams), but why not (although I didn't actually end up going out like this, don't worry). 



I also now have my eye on this beautiful dress from Zara. It's got a bit of an Aztec-y feel, but then with all the beading, kind of an African essence too. It reminds me of all the beautiful African batik fabrics you can buy, and as I have a fair few in my collection, I might have to get sewing. 





No comments:

Post a Comment