Thursday 30 June 2011

Dreams

I regularly have very strange and very vivid dreams which make me wonder...what on earth goes on inside my head at night?

Last night was no exception....

"I received an invitation to my friends fish funeral (not so random as a friend had woken me up my texting me on Sunday to say her fish had died and she was burying it), and so I went over to her house. After the funeral, she said she needed to do some Reiki on me (again, not unusual yet as she does Reiki) and so I lay down and fell asleep.

I woke up and saw that there were 3 or 4 tiny bees buzzing around my head and bashing into my face. I then touched my face and discovered one of my moles had gone, near my eye, and these tiny bees, about half the size of a grain of rice, were being 'born' from my face. I was pretty terrified, and kept trying to run away but as they were coming out of my face, it was pretty hard to get away from them.


They kept bumping into me and stinging me, but not really stinging, more like being hit with a teasel brush or something like that, a momentary prick of pain and then nothing. Eventually, they stopped coming out of my face and I was so relieved...but then the friend who had been doing the Reiki appeared and said that it wasn't over.

Apparently I still had loads of bee eggs in my head which needed to be removed, or they would just keep growing and in a few weeks more would emerge. So I had to lie down, and after some careful medical style preparations, she extracted an icing piping bag, complete with serrated metal nozzle, from my ear, which was full of bee eggs.

It was surprisingly not painful and a very satisfying feeling, like when you remove a massive lump of earwax. But it still wasn't over. She then proceeded to remove an orange Sainsburys carrier bag, again full of eggs from my ear."

Luckily I woke up at this point, and there were no bees, eggs or carrier bags in sight, but it really made me wonder what goes on in my head at night. I started studying Psychology at A Level as I really wanted to study dreams and their meanings as I have such regular vivid ones, but I gave up after one year, without any dream study as it was too hard.

If anyone actually reads this, and has some Psychological knowledge, I'd be incredibly interested to know what this all means!

No comments:

Post a Comment