Saturday 26 February 2011

What I Wore Today....2



One of the lovely Boden customers was supposed to send me and San Fashion Week tickets...and she didn't! Very unfair. Seeing as it finished on Wednesday, by Sunday I had given up hope of them arriving, and so bought tickets to Fashion Weekend instead which is tomorrow!

So, in continuing with the Fashion Week theme, here's some of the outfits I wore this week.

Monday

Monday = Boden Mondays at work which means everyone is supposed to wear Boden clothes - to cheer us up with all the bright prints and colours. I'm slowly expanding my Boden wardrobe, although trying not to spend all of my lovely allowance at once!


Necklace = Next, Top = Primark, Dress = Johnnie b, Belt = Next, Tights = Sainsburys, Shoes = Animal (from Claire)


Wednesday

(As Sharon said, 'Do you really have time to hang up all your clothes and take pictures?' The answer is yes, but not when they're now in the washing machine, and half an outfit would look ridiculous! Hence skipping the days.)


Top = Primark, Dress = Mango (altered by me!), Belt = Primark, Tights = Sainsburys, Boots = Mini Boden


Friday

My newest item of clothing, and definitely a wardrobe favourite - although I was worried that I might look about 10 years old, and not get served in the pub on Friday night..


Necklace = from Laura, Cardigan = Primark (it seems to have been a Primark week - and I rarely shop there, I just have a few 'classic' pieces!), Playsuit = Johnnie b, Belt = Next, Tights = Sainsburys, Shoes = Fat Face. 

So that's all for now, sorry not enough time for a proper blog entry...but there will be more, when I've chosen my Fashion Weekend outfit to wear tomorrow...and some catwalk photos! Of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment