Friday 18 February 2011

What I Wore Today

So in honour of London Fashion Week, which starts today, I decided to do a short blog about what I wore today...and well what I've been wearing this week. I have a very random mix of clothes, I love high end high street shops, things I've picked up at the clothes show and at vintage markets and I think I have a nice, quirky, colourful style....

Unfortunately I can't draw at all, unlike some of the other 'What I wore today' bloggers so have settled on some photos instead...

Monday

Necklace = from Claire (from Cornwall), Top = H&M (new organic range), Skirt = Boden, Belt = Primark, Tights = Sainsburys, Boots = Mini Boden

Tuesday

Necklace = from Nepal, Cardigan = H&M Kids, Top = White Stuff, Skirt = Mini Boden, Leggings =H&M, Boots = Mini Boden

Wednesday


Top = White Stuff, Dress = Esprit, Belt = Accessorize, Leggings = Uniqlo, Shoes = Animal (from Claire), Necklace = Fairly Amy (www.fairlyamy.co.uk)

Thursday


Necklace = Fat Face, Jumper = Vintage Market in Milan, Skirt = Cotton On (Australian Brand), Tights = Sainsburys, Boots = Mini Boden

Friday


Necklace = Fairly Amy (www.fairlyamy.co.uk), Shrug  = Primark, Top = H&M, Belt = Primark, Harem Pants = Clothes Show Live (Birmingham), Pumps = Urban Outfitters (New York)

So to Sanam who laughs at me because she says I always wear Pink...a surprising lack of pink, proving that I love all colours indiscriminately!!


No comments:

Post a Comment