Tuesday 16 June 2020

Covid 19 Sewing - Scrubs & Masks

As a person with zero medical skills, it was easy to feel a little helpless at the start of this crisis - especially when so many of our friends are medical or work in hospitals.

I quickly realised that I could help using my sewing skills to make masks and scrubs. Initially I raided our airing cupboard, re-purposing my boyfriends old navy duvet cover (that we never use, because mine are all nicer!!), which had a lovely large amount of fabric for my first set!


I was inspired by embroidering friends to add some lovely details to the pockets....



Some great labels to add too!


I also started making masks to order, for friends at first, but then also to sell to the general public! Mine obviously had to be a matching one!!


I also made some in more sensible colours too!


But these two are my ultimate favourite!

More pieces ready to sew...


With some fabulous embroidered pockets, that I was given to attach on!




No comments:

Post a Comment