Friday 13 March 2015

We Make London

We live near (I say near as I LOVE to walk everywhere) the canal in Acton and so I love to wander along the canal, either on foot or by bike. I've cycled the canal path from Limehouse in the East, all the way out to the River Brent in the West and then around and about with the Thames to get back to my house.

Normally, Camden is one of the least exciting parts as it is full of tourists and difficult to get through, but I was very excited on a quiet day last year to discover the beautiful 'We Make London' shop, full of gorgeous gifts made by lovely London residents like myself. 

Excitingly, in March, I was given the opportunity to start stocking some of my items there and I am very exciting to have sold a fair few things already!

The items I've sold are below:






If you're out and about in Camden please do go and visit: http://www.wemakelondon.co.uk/



No comments:

Post a Comment