Monday 23 March 2015

Northfields Night Market

On Saturday, I had a stall for the second time at the lovely Northfields Night Market and it was great!! I discovered it last summer whilst doing some serious researching on markets in my local area, and so booked for the Christmas market which was very conveniently at the end of November - a great time to encourage people to start buying Christmas presents (or buy the last few for the ridiculously organised people out there!!!)


So when they mentioned a Spring market I though why not, and thought it would be interesting to see how busy it was, as my experience of some other markets at this time of year has been a little disappointing. But it was great!!!


I was very excited to see a lovely couple that I recognised from the Christmas market who arrived with an adorable new baby, and had remembered me from the previous market and had come back to buy a baby mobile - always great to hear!

It's such a well organised market, just down the road from Northfields underground station, and full of loads of lovely crafts, local businesses advertising, food stalls and live entertainment!


I am very much looking forward to the next one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment