Monday 3 March 2014

New Job, New Knitted Friend

Today was my first day at school (below is my photograph taken in the sunshine outside my house as I believe is traditional on a first day at school). Although I am actually working at the school, I did somehow feel several years younger when starting today, as though I was actually back at Secondary School. When I got to go in the staff room, as of course I should be allowed to go, I felt like I'd somehow sneaked in!


So on to my new knitted friend. I have been working on Arnie for a while but have been very busy making lots of other little bits (mostly elephants) and so hadn't got round to finishing him.



So I made myself sit down and finish him and I didn't get up until he was complete. So here is Arnie the Armadillo. He says 'hi'




No comments:

Post a Comment