Sunday 19 January 2014

Brian Needs A Friend In The Zoo

So time for another knitting project from my beautiful book! At the moment I've been so busy so haven't had time to go out and buy any specific wool so I'm literally picking projects by what colours and types of wool I have in my knitting basket at the moment. 

The feet! Can you guess what he is yet?


Now I can very successfully chat and knit plain st stitch, but I am terrible at talking or even listening and following a pattern. I need complete silence or it all goes terribly wrong! So I was trying to concentrate on my wings and my boyfriend wouldn't stop talking to me, however much I shushed him and so this is what happened. Somewhere along the way wing number 2 skipped a fair few rows of stitches!!


I was very annoyed as this was already really wing number 3, as I'd absent mindedly slipped into st stitch rather than garter so had had to start again. 

But these were just too different so I made a start on wing number 4!

All ready to be sewn up!
 

And so here he is. Percival the Penguin. Photographed in his natural habitat so he'd be more comfortable with the photoshoot - he looks quite at home amongst the ice cubes!




No comments:

Post a Comment