Wednesday 8 January 2014

Best Presents Ever!

I always get very excited at Christmas. I love the traditions, the food, the terrible films and seeing as many people as possible whilst indulging in lots of alcoholic beverages. Mmmmm.

Well on top of this, I got incredibly excited as I got some amazing presents this year. Whilst others were comparing fancy jewellery, watches etc, I got 2 absolutely incredible, if slightly unusual presents.



The first - dinosaur cake moulds! What can possibly be cooler than these! I love baking and I love dinosaurs so what can be better than dinosaur shaped cakes! Once I've made my way through all of the Christmas cakes my Mum sent me home with, I will definitely be baking some. 

The second - knit your own zoo! I love knitting and I love zoo animals so I can't think of a cooler combination of knitting zoo animals. This is my first attempt (obviously not finished yet) at one of my favourite animals. Can you guess what it is?


No comments:

Post a Comment