Monday 1 October 2012

Some Cushions, Hairbands and a Superhero Cape

So I thought I'd got most of the sewing out of the way for the Autumn shoot season but no...of course there is always more!

So today, as I was leaving work, I was given fabric to make 4 cushion covers for the Baby shoot, some lovely cobalt checked fabric to make a superhero cape and sleep mask, and then some soft silky fabric to make some head scarf ties.




Luckily I had no real plans for this evening other than recovering from a very exciting weekend so I had plenty of time to get on with all of this and sew.


One of the first things I do when starting sewing is to set the ironing board and iron up in my room and get ready to press as everything looks so much better once it's had a gentle press. I also love the smell that the iron gives of and especially the smell of warm cotton and I find the little clicks which the iron gives off very comforting!

Once again, better pictures to follow when the catalogue comes out next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment