Wednesday 2 November 2011

Hanging Loop Removal Surgery


I have a bit of a dislike of hanging loops in clothes. Ok, well a big dislike! Sometimes, they are genuinely useful, but 99% of the time, I don't think they are. I usually cut them out as soon as I buy something, but sometimes will forget and then spend the whole day being annoyed when they slip out and are hanging around under your arms looking weird.


So i've been collecting them up from when I cut them out of my clothes and now seem to have a collection of nicely coordinating bits of ribbon. I made loads of ribbon purses before Christmas which sold really well, out of scraps of ribbon and vintage lace from my ribbon tin, and so thought about using these to make some purses in a similar style?


I think these look quite pretty and are definitely a good use of the spare ribbons! It's all about the reduce reuse recycle! Love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment