Friday 27 March 2020

Quarantine Sewing

Wow - how much has the world changed, since my last post. I don't think any of us can have totally adjusted to lockdown yet - I still struggle to know what day it is - and keep wanting to check my diary, in case I miss something - even though my 2020 diary is currently pretty redundant.

However, my flat is full of craft supplies (I reckon I could keep going for a good six months, before I totally ran out of craft supplies!!

I started by updated my mobile stock. I was still quite sold out after a busy Christmas season, and hadn't quite caught up, so I now have pretty much caught up, as well as adding some new ideas, which I've had in my head for a while...








I've also had a few name banner orders - here are some photos of those....







These last few days, I've been busy working on another project....photos to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment