Thursday 30 March 2017

New Flat = Big Workspace

One of the first projects that I worked on in our new flat was making some Boden props for a summer shoot. This was when I had moved into our flat but my boyfriend still hadn't moved in, as our old house had internet and the new one didn't! This was good as it meant I could take over the whole living room and make as much (creative) mess as I liked without being in anyone's way!

Here are some things I made in my lovely new space!!

Painting on giraffe splodges

Sewing parrot feathers

Animal Tails

A cardboard zebra head

A baby play tent

And a fancy umbrella!

Sadly we now actually have normal furniture, so there is slightly less space for me to work, but still so much more than I used to have, which is very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment