Monday 3 August 2015

Many Markets

I've been having a busy few summery months, testing out lots of new London markets. I've had some great days out! I've also had some baking hot indoor days, and some very wet and windy outdoor days, but there have been some great opportunities to meet lots of people and sell some of my crafts,

Here are some photos of various stalls:

Richmond Duck Pond Market - in Heron Square - such a delightful place - and so much bunting!!

Hampstead Sunday Craft Market - such a friendly place!

North Ealing Primary School Fair

Back at the Duck Pond in Richmond

St Margarets Fair - So beautifully sunny - a great day to be outside!

I am so lucky to have such a wide choice of lovely markets to go to and trade at. They are always lots of fun and great days out! I am off on holiday now for the rest of the summer (I can't wait) but am looking forward to more markets in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment