Wednesday 21 May 2014

Wedding Bunting - Made To Order

I've always been mocked by my friends for having 'sewing' as my career. They do things like doctoring which they think is much more important? So I was quite surprised what one doctor asked me to help her make (i.e. do all the sewing) a lot of bunting for her wedding.



 She'd bought a load of fabric which matched our bridesmaids dresses, and some that didn't, and had set her mum the task of cutting out loads of triangles so that we could make an epic amount of bunting.


My boyfriend had groaned at the thought of a sewing weekend, but once my friend and her fiancé had got involved, he felt a bit left out and so was given the very important job of trimming off the ends, and turning the triangles inside out.


We had a good little production line going, and so fuelled by a lot of mojitos, we made an epic amount of bunting over the weekend.



So if anyone is after some custom made bunting for a wedding, or any other event, please contact me on fairlyamy@yahoo.co.uk to discuss.

For examples, please check out https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/fairlyamy and https://beta.folksy.com/shops/FairlyAmy

No comments:

Post a Comment