Friday 27 September 2013

Nautically Nice

On my various summer holidays, I ended up in Lymington, a gorgeous place in the New Forest, full of very quaint little shops. One of the shops: The Forest Mill Shop http://www.theforestmillshop.co.uk/ (website coming soon) has the most beautiful selection of seaside inspired fabrics. They were all gorgeously think cotton blends and although I knew I had to buy some for some sort of crafting, it was a very hard decision to decide which prints and patterns to go for!!


I settled for these three designs, all with the same colours but with beautifully different patterns and set about making some cushions. Oh and a doorstop. 




I absolutely love my finished cushions and door stop, every time I look at them they remind me of happy English Summer Holidays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment