Monday 13 August 2012

New Book!

As it's the summer holidays, I always go to my aunties house for a week (or as long as I can get off work) and hang out with my mum and sister and niece, so as it's crazily somehow August already, I've just spent a few days with the family.

My auntie has recently written a book called RE Active Church which is a series of workshops and activities designed to help primary school aged children to learn about Christianity. It is a very interesting and fabulously written book and has some beautiful drawings and illustrations at the back drawn by.......me! Ok, so the publishers have stylised them slightly but the original drawings I drew last summer and it's amazing to see them in print!

This fabulous book is available to buy on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/RE-Active-Church-Connecting-Christian/dp/028106766X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1344848824&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment