Wednesday 7 September 2011

Interview, Sales & Other Reasons To Go Shopping

Twice a month I have a Wednesday off and I always try to use my Wednesdays wisely. On this particular Wednesday, as well as going to my usual Barre & Stretch Class and Jazz Class at Pineapple, and going along to give blood, I also did a spot of sale shopping.

I was on Oxford Street anyway, as I went to the West London Blood Centre and so seeing as there were all these big red inviting signs saying 'Sale' everywhere...I couldn't really say no!


I ended up buying this outfit which is pretty good going seeing as I'd been after a pair of smart black shorts and a yellow cardigan for ages. And then the Shirt was so cute I couldn't resist.

I did feel slightly bad when I got home but the whole outfit only cost £39 which is pretty amazing really! So where's it all from...

1. Cardigan = Mango £11
2. Blouse = Urban Outfitters £18
3. Shorts = Gap £9.99

I wore it to my interview at work...fingers crossed it made a good impression!


No comments:

Post a Comment