Wednesday 17 August 2011

Playsuiting Around

I bought (well got with my allowance) a Johnnie b playsuit earlier this year, as I'm too short for adult Boden clothes and am a child at heart so I think quite suit the childrens ranges. Anyway, I absolutely adore my Johnnie b playsuit (below left - Navy Boat Print) and wear it all the time and was looking at the other styles, but didn't really like any of the other prints or colours and so decided to buy some cotton fabric and make my own. 


If you haven't ever been to Goldhawk Road (London) then go now. If you at all like fabric it's just like being a child in a sweet shop. As soon as you come out of the tube station, and turn right along the main road, there is shop after shop after shop all crammed full of fabric.

I went in to help a friend buy some fabric for experimenting with her new sewing machine and fell in love with this Strawberry print fabric. If you've seen my website at all, you've probably noticed that I have a big obsession with strawberries and am always felting them to make my beautiful necklaces. Although I'm not sure I should really wear this playsuit with a necklace...might be a bit of an overload!




No comments:

Post a Comment